Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Is there gonna be an Irod Bad 2?

Now that the second movie is out, do you think you'll make a second? I loved this one, and just had to come and beg you to do the sequel for everyone else!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Downloadable Version Please!

I have this on my iTouch, and I wanna make this my Music Video for it!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

This is the second time watching it!

I watched it once when it first came out and it was funny then, so I watch NOW... its even funnier!

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Holy Crap!

Do one for The Sims 3! Or Sims 2 Pets! Oh YES do Sims 2 Pets!

Also, MW2 is worse on PC than XBox, and as far as I could tell, you were making fun of PC Version

MoozipanCheese responds:

I was parodying the game in particular; regardless of version. I tried to steer clear of entering a consoles war, aside from the whole IWNET and Dev Console thing.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

lol

I've always loved your comics. My favorite comic of yours would have to be the one when he has the iPhone (I think it was one of your earlier ones) and at the end he takes off flying. Either that or the Trojan Horse/Hoes one.
Anyway, loved it.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

I'll do my best with my French.

I've only taken French since September so please "excusei moi francais":
J'adore quand l'Grand-mere est appelant le marionettes "poupees."
Sorry I couldnt do much better, we have hardly learned anything besides numbers.
Oh, here's a better a better one:
Je donner tu dix etoiles. Cinq/Cinq

Charcoalmation Charcoalmation

Wow, thats really cool!

The whole lesson was not to litter. I think that the end where he gets arrested was kinda random. But anyway, the lesson was not to litter and you could tell that you used the same paper every time. Using charcoal let us realize that. The only reason that I'm not giving a 8 is because the art wasnt the greatest and it was kinda confusing.

Amigo Apaixonado Amigo Apaixonado

WALL-E! EVE! WALL-E! EVE!

lol this is really good despite it being Spanish. Reminded me alot of WALL-E.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Wow...

I've known about Brental for a long time now, so here's a request: Tetris with Lyrics. I know Brental already did one, but a Flash version would be cool too. Jesus, everytime I hear the Tetris song I keep thinking of brent's lyric version. But, I dont really get how this beat Tarboy, though...

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Good, but...

Well, the thing is, his pants kinda fall off, and you actually drew his dong. I remember part of the rating thing was "None, Mild, Some, Excessive Amounts of Nudity." And even if you just put "mild," it would still be at least Teen. Anyway, really good.