All 14 art Reviews

Irina Sheik Irina Sheik

This is great!

Please tell me you werent on a cruise boat when you drew this...

Mr.Bean Mr.Bean

Good!

Very Da Vinci. Nice Work with the oils. Mr. Bean has BEAN a favorite of mine since I was about 4!

Optimus Prime Optimus Prime

Seriously dude...

S'il vous plaît excusez-moi but thats fucking awesome. No matter how long I look at it, its still looks photo-perfect.

IronMan IronMan

Not your best...

A bit fuzzier than normal, still freakin amazing though!

Darth Vader Darth Vader

OMG

How is this not freakin real?

Leslie Nielsen Leslie Nielsen

Amazing!

This is insane! At first glance I thought it was real! Jesus kid, your better than Leonardo freakin Da Vinci!

Betty Betty

Variations of Art Styles are Good!

Many of your art is done differently, I like it.

Theft Theft

Creepy...

Nice

the man wih no name the man wih no name

Boom! Head-shawt.

When I saw the little preview shot, I could have sworn that that was the TF2 sniper! I was like, OH COOL!! But then I was like, "Aw man..." but then I looked and thought, this kinda looks like Sniper went on Vacation to mexico!

Heeding the Call Heeding the Call

Question and Answer Interview

OK, basically, copy can paste the following questions into your response and after each question put your answer in with an "A:" before it. Please answer honestly, this is going to be posted onto my "News Section" and can be posted on yours as well (PM Me if you decide to post it at your News Section)
==========================================================================

Q: How long have you been drawing?

Q: Did you ever go to any art schools?

Q: What materials did you use?

Q: What was your inspiration?

Q: How long did it take to do this?

Q: Do you do this digitally or naturally?

Q: Do you ever brush it up with any computer software?

Q: Where do you see your artwork in the next five years? (As in concept art, advertisements, museums/ exhibits, auctions, posters, etc.)

Neolight responds:

allrighty

Q: How long have you been drawing?

A: Since I had to take pre-algebra. Six years.

Q: Did you ever go to any art schools?

A: I'm currently studying film at NYU. Don't know if that really counts though ;O

Q: What materials did you use?

A: Photoshop and a wacom tablet. Other than that, plain old sketchbooks.

Q: What was your inspiration?

A: I get my inspiration from a lot of things. Video games, movies, childhood daydreams, but most importantly, music.

Q: How long did it take to do this?

A: Around three to four days of screwing around.

Q: Do you do this digitally or naturally?

A: It's all digital.

A: I've done a lot of work already for Garage Games, and I would expect to see more of my work as game conceptart or actual 3D meshes/texture assets in the future.