Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Is there gonna be an Irod Bad 2?

Now that the second movie is out, do you think you'll make a second? I loved this one, and just had to come and beg you to do the sequel for everyone else!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Downloadable Version Please!

I have this on my iTouch, and I wanna make this my Music Video for it!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

This is the second time watching it!

I watched it once when it first came out and it was funny then, so I watch NOW... its even funnier!

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Meh

Please dont mind my low score, I just feel that the only numbers on the rating scale arent just 10, 5, 4, 2, 1 and 0.
Anyway, I found it kinda difficult. Like sirwinsalot said, its definitely not Mirror's Edge. Actually, its no where close to comparison with Mirror's Edge. You were shooting for something different. The idea was the same, but nothing alike. I would consider this to be a skill platformer, not action since there's no fighting, explosions, etc.

The Last Frontier The Last Frontier

Are those supposed to be... Antlions?!

If you look closely, they look kinda like Antlions from Half-Life 2. Also, definitely needs more variety. Also, u say, "So they can be evacuated, even though more troops are being dropped off and apparently a cargo ship is stopping by constantly.

Insects (Get it? There alien insects, so I sed insects instead of bugs)
=====
Your Ad's Dont Work (Meaning I cant click on them, not that anything interests me, I just click on the ads to help out the artists)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Yeah!

When's the iTouch version coming out? Oh also since you have to pay for the iTouch version you should at least add some extras. But anyway, I'm off to twitter the hell out of this!

Elements: Fire Elements: Fire

Meh

Would make a good background song for a fight. The part at 2:25 should show up atleast one more.

DJEarthlight responds:

Very true, I was actually thinking of it being fit for a game I play called GunZ: The Duel, so it sounds good for the background of a fighting scene/game I suppose.

Also, this is my first shot at trying Rock music, so it was sort of an improv and lacks some structure.

Thanks for the review, I'm considoring it helpful.

Right Round (DJ Ivan remix) Right Round (DJ Ivan remix)

Sweet!

You actually had the balls to keep the lyrics and edit that too! Not an audio engineer my ass man! This is awesome! I'll download it if you reduce the thumping, its a bit loud and gives me a headache...

Oknavi responds:

I sure had em ;)

If I ever get around to mastering the track it'll sound much better, then i'll reupload. Thanks for the kind words.

Combine Machinery Hall Combine Machinery Hall

Great! This would be good for a Trailer!

This would go great as a background music for Gmod background, and even might be able to attract steam's attention if it's put up for download in some more places. Who knows? Valve just might use this music for the Episode 3 trailer! My steam is 1ceth, PM me.

BTW, can I make a background for Garrys Mod and use this song for the music? I'll give full credit to the song when I put it up on Facepunch, Gmod and Wordpress, but thats only If you were to give permission. So, can I?

vai90 responds:

Yes, certainly. :)
Thx for the review!

Irina Sheik Irina Sheik

This is great!

Please tell me you werent on a cruise boat when you drew this...

Mr.Bean Mr.Bean

Good!

Very Da Vinci. Nice Work with the oils. Mr. Bean has BEAN a favorite of mine since I was about 4!

Optimus Prime Optimus Prime

Seriously dude...

S'il vous plaît excusez-moi but thats fucking awesome. No matter how long I look at it, its still looks photo-perfect.